WOMEN WEDNESDAY! Next up is staffer, Jane, (@janecundy) ✨
1. What name do you go by, where’d you grow up and where do you live now?
My name is Jane, i was born in Wagga Wagga but i grew up in many different rural towns in Australia as my father moved around a lot for work. I have settled in Whistler for the last 6 years.
2. What is your definition of strength?
A 200 pound bench press
3. What is something that’s important to you now that never used to be?
Taking time to be alone and loving myself, you are your own best friend
4. How would you describe your style?
I guy i used to see said i look like a walking thrift shop 😂
5. Favourite food to cook at home?
I love cooking and cook everyday so its hard to pick one. Tacos and beyond meat burgers would be up there.
I love a good bbq with friends
6. What’re 3 books on your bookshelf?
I honestly am a sucker for starting a book and never finishing any... I spend a lot of my spare time doing hands on crafts
7. What’s something you want to accomplish in the next year?
Finish renovating my caravan and show her around Canada and America.
Also get my scuba diving certificate
8. Tell us something people would find surprising about you:
I lived in Kentucky when i was 16 for a year as an exchange student in a town called Bardstown and was a cheerleader.
9. Favourite movie?
Now and then
Its an oldie but i love all the tunes in it and nostalgic feeling it gives me.
10. How do you want people to remember you?
As a happy, positive and motivated woman
Stay tuned for another interview NEXT WEDNESDAY!