Our next inspirational boss babe today, and the other half of @dreambigvintagecollective is Cat. Cat studied art and design at the University of Montreal, and always had a love for clothes, specifically 2nd hand clothes. She is artsy and creative and would often be seen cutting and reworking hers and her friends wardrobes to give clothes a new lease on life. Cat is passionate about sustainability, and loves, that through Dream big she can support the environment, and provide people with a more sustainable option.
Cat is also an amazing artist, is super passionate about yoga and has done her Yoga teacher training. She is know for her bright and positive energy and always bringing smiles to peoples faces wherever she goes!
Its so inspiring to see this duo paired up, to bring us this awesome sustainable business!
Like they say, if you want to go fast go alone, if you want to go far, go together! this saying couldn't be more true for these 2 inspirational gals!
Here's our chat with Cat
1. Where’d you grow up and where do you live now?
I grew up in in a little town close to Montreal and move out to bc 6 years ago.
2. What’s your definition of strength?
Strength for me it’s to be able to not be selfish not putting myself first in complicated situation and think about what the other person will feel. Not letting the ego win. Because at the end it’s all about love.
3. What’s something that’s important to you now that never used to be?
No gossip .... smaller circle of friends and no bullshit :)
4. How would you describe your style?
My style I’d say hippie, skate vibes. But also baggy comfy. Tank top and Levi’s !!! Overall and corduroy big jeans jacket and bandana are everything I need :)
5. Favorite food to cook at home? I’m a vegetarian so veggies, with pasta , with rice love burritos and avocado nothing to fancy. And also a lots of cakes :)
6. What are 3 books on your bookshelf?
The alchimiste, four agreements, little prince
7. What’s something you’d like to accomplish in the next year?
This year’s I’d like to be able to have more discipline with my money and save to buy a land in the country and build my dream home.
8.Tell us something people would find surprising about you? I often feel like a have a 6 sens, strong intuition and dreams that become reality. Weird I know :)
9.Favorite movie? Death proof. Quentin Tarantino movie are gold.
10. How do you want people to remember you? Just as a kind smiley funny person who did try to make the world a better place.