WOMEN WEDNESDAY! Next up is local Whistler videographer, Anna (@acdz_video)! Also check out her new production company, Lot 17 Productions (@lot17productions).
1. What name do you go by, where’d you grow up and where do you live now?
I go by Anna, I grew up in a little rural village called Winchcombe and I now live in Whistler, BC!
2. What is your definition of strength?
My definition of strength is having the ability to jump into a situation of which you don’t know the outcome but you try it anyway. Being able to take criticism and learn from it. Most importantly, there’s no such thing as I can’t.
3. What is something that’s important to you now that never used to be?
Nature and knowing when to get away from my screen.
4. How would you describe your style?
100% Asian influenced clothing - Korean/Japanese
5. Favourite food to cook at home?
6. What’re 3 books on your bookshelf?
Austin Kleon - Keep going, Big Magic - Elizabeth Gilbert, and How to win friends and influence people in the digital ages
7. What’s something you want to accomplish in the next year?
I want to get a house in Squamish with my lovely boyfriend
I want to travel somewhere new (Nepal)
I want a whole Video Editing set up - Nice Desk, Big Screen etc
8. Tell us something people would find surprising about you:
I tried to grow a weed plant. (Not successfully)
9. Favourite movie?
10. How do you want people to remember you?
A caring friend, wife and mother who’s always smiling and positive but also a badass boss lady who owned her own business and style of Video Editing who people respect.
Stay tuned for next weeks Women Wednesday!