WOMEN WEDNESDAY!! First up on our new weekly interview is our staffer, Jess (@jessicanicklensmart) ✨
1. What name do you go by, where’d you grow up and where do you live now?
My name’s Jess, I grew up in Maple Ridge, BC and live in Whistler now!
2. What is your definition of strength?
Grit! The ability to use negative experiences as growth rather than setbacks.
3. What is something that’s important to you now that never used to be?
Surrounding myself with people that inspire and motivate me.
4. How would you describe your style?
Hippie metal I guess haha
5. Favourite food to cook at home?
I don’t like cooking so probably popcorn
6. What’re 3 books on your bookshelf?
Just Kids by Patti Smith, Ozzy Osbourne book and the Motley Crue book.
7. What’s something you want to accomplish in the next year?
I’d like to get my learners motorbike license if I can afford a bike
8. Tell us something people would find surprising about you:
My heavy music taste haha because I’m not very aggressive or intimidating
9. Favourite movie?
Dazed and Confused no doubt
10. How do you want people to remember you?
I want them to remember me as someone who was supportive and open-minded and made them feel good about themself 🙂
Stay tuned for another interview NEXT WEDNESDAY!