WOMEN WEDNESDAY! Next up is badass graphic designer, Molly Jones (@itsmollyjones) 🙌🏽
1. What name do you go by, where’d you grow up and where do you live now?
My name’s Molly! Vancouver raised + currently in Abbotsford.
2. What is your definition of strength?
To adapt in adversity with kindness and integrity🏋️
3. What is something that’s important to you now that never used to be?
Being resourceful + accepting, seeking and providing thoughtful advice
4. How would you describe your style?
Effortless basics spiced up with thrifted + alternative pieces
5. Favourite food to cook at home?
Hmm.. egg sandwiches or homemade “breakfast” pizza (i like eggs)
6. What’re 3 books on your bookshelf?
The Flamethrowers, Kafka on the Shore, The Worlds Most Dangerous Woman
7. What’s something you want to accomplish in the next year?
Putting some km’s on a motorcycle
8. Tell us something people would find surprising about you:
I played rugby on and off between the ages of 5-18yrs old
9. Favourite movie?
Toss up between Death Proof, Jackie Brown and Fifth Element
10. How do you want people to remember you?
curious, keen and caring 💖
Stay tuned for next week’s Women Wednesday!