Today’s Woman Wednesday, is this beautiful soul -✨ @jessiemcnaughtstyling
Jessie empowers women for a living, through education about self expression styling, and being confident in their own skin! She also takes the most beautiful photographs!
Check out the link in her bio to listen to the “Choosing Confidence” podcast she was just featured on!
1. Where’d you grow up and where do you live now? I grew up in Como, a small town in Sydney Australia. I now live in Whistler, Canada.
2. What is your definition of strength? Choosing love over fear. Opening, rather than closing. Being able to say this is me with pride, grace and a straight spine.
3. What is something that’s important to you now that never used to be? Feeling joy, peace, inspired and grounded before starting my work day. Ensuring that I give to myself before giving to others.
4. How would you describe your style? Ever evolving. Right now, edgy feminine with eclectic touches. Bold colours, sleek and feminine silhouettes.
5. Favourite food to cook at home? Definitely breakfast for dinner. I'm about to go cook it now haha. Poached eggs, on vegemite on toast, with a bruschetta salsa type mix and delicious garlicky, nutritional yeast sauce.
6. What’re 3 books on your bookshelf? Just finished Untamed by Glennon Doyle.Just started Life of Pi by Yann MartelClassic, Return to Love by Marianne Williamson
7. What’s something you want to accomplish in the next year? The back end of my business to be a well oiled machine and have a team member on board to keep it oily.
8. Tell us something people would find surprising about you: I have dreams of learning the banjo, rocking on my rocking chair on a porch, with hay in my mouth. I also love really really bad, B grade end of the world or giant animal monster movies.
9. Favourite movie? Oh tough one. Probably the Titanic. Or Jurassic Park, or Stand By Me.
10. How do you want people to remember you? A bright, healing light. With an infectious laugh, super sweet dance moves and a courageous heart.