excuse me while I update our blog
This week is local Whistler adventure photographer @sarahmkhaley 💕 Her energy and zest for life and photography is contagious. Not only does she beautifuly document her hikes and travels, but you can also hire her for your wedding! Check out her other IG @helensarahphotography ✨
1. What name do you go by, where’d you grow up and where do you live now? Sarah. I grew up in Midhurst, Ontario and now live in Whistler, BC.
2. What is your definition of strength?
Strength to me is the ability to push yourself to your own limits while not comparing yourself to others.
3. What is something that’s important to you now that never used to be?
Being clean and organized. I was once a person who would have a million random files saved to my desktop and clothes all over my floor. Over the last couple of years after living in a van off and on I’ve realized how wonderful being in a clean space is and how calming an organized hard drive is.
4. How would you describe your style?
Second hand baggy clothes mixed with athletic wear
5. Favourite food to cook at home? Toast with all of the veggie toppings
6. What’re 3 books on your bookshelf?
Where the Crawdads Sing, Rich Dad Poor Dad, and Talking to Strangers
7. What’s something you want to accomplish in the next year? Get on Survivor
8. Tell us something people would find surprising about you: How much I like survivor
9. Favourite movie? The Lorax
10. How do you want people to remember you? As a ray of sunshine